April catalogue 2022
April catalogue 2022 (PDF download)
SAWMILL YARD SALE!
Here's your chance to visit the sawmill and stock up on timber, stakes, sleepers, slabs, firewood, chips and more. The current catalogue is listed below, prices are subject to change and stock availability.
OUR LOCATION AND SERVICES
Amber Creek Sawmilling is based near Fish Creek in Victoria We provide a wide range of timber related services including but not limited to:
- Structural Macrocarpa Cypress
- Cladding, decking and lining boards
- Structural hardwoods F8 to F27. Beams up to 12 meters long.
- Structural F7 Treated and untreated pine
- Salvaged bridge and jetty timbers (subject to availability)
- Slabs for tables and benches.
- Laminated sections
- Non structural timbers for landscaping etc
- Delivery throughout Gippsland and Melbourne.
- We buy sawlogs directly from Farmers, contractors and Arborists.
Massive timber framing
- Timber frame design.
- Timber frame fabrication.
- Timber frame installation.
Machining of all timbers
- Machining, planing, thicknessing, resawing, grooving and rebating of all timbers.
- Resawing Salvaged timbers.
- Custom furniture design and manufacture.
Some of our work can be viewed in the gallery below.
Timber frame house construction
Onsite milling a 9 meter ridge beam
OB Ash F8 timber supplied by Amber Creek Sawmilling. Carpentry By Mitchell Hilder
Milling a very large post 500 by 500 by 6500mm Cypress
Ironbark Door frame and Lintel sections installed
Ironbark and oregon timber frame section installed
Outdoor table setting, cypress slabs and yellow stringy edges
Arch Truss, recycled timber
Milling a large cypress slab
Workshop frame joinery detail
Onsite milling materials for construction of a workshop
Workshop frame made from timber milled on clients site
Joinery Detail mezzanine support beams to center post
Unless otherwise stated all joinery and timberwork by Amber Creek Sawmilling.